It’s hard to single out a 2021 highlight at Keller Williams when there is so much to be proud of:
- Launching the *no-cost Keller School of Real Estate (KSCORE)
- Supporting agents on-the-go with the anticipated Command App, now available for download on the App Store or Google Play Store
- Developing brand new segments like KW Military, KW New Homes, and KW Sports + Entertainment
- Creating possibilities with the Keller Williams Expansion Network (KWEN)
- Welcoming Albania, Mongolia, Suriname, Sint Maarten, and São Paulo, Brazil to KW Worldwide
- Providing 593 grants totaling $3.6 million to families and KW associates through KW Cares
…the list goes on. But when we take a real look at all that the Keller Williams Northwest Region has accomplished in the past year, what we see is new talent joining our growing family.
In fact, 2,715 associates made the choice to build their businesses with the Keller Williams Northwest Region in 2021. Spanning across all 37 market centers, the Region welcomed everyone from top-producing mega agents, to independent brokerage teams, to agents just starting their careers in real estate.
Notable headturners, to name a few, include:
Keller Williams Northwest Regional Director Bruce Hardie commented, “They say iron sharpens iron, and I really believe that. We’re going into 2022 with more strength, opportunity, and talent than I’ve seen in a long time at Keller Williams. It’s a great time, possibly even the best time, to be a KW agent.”