- Oct 19 2021
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The 6 Personal Perspectives
Develop a Mindset, Attitude and Approach to Life with the Habits of Millionaires
An individual’s mindset holds the key to what he/she can accomplish. Years ago, Gary Keller discovered that high achievers have a similar mindset when it comes to success— the key points encompassed in this course. You too can be a high achiever and reach the highest level of success in business and in life by learning about, adopting and mastering these foundational perspectives.
We call these the 6 Personal Perspectives! aka Habits of Millionaires.
- How to utilize your strengths and weaknesses to achieve self-mastery
- To pinpoint and time-block for the 20 percent you should be focusing on to achieve a career worth having, a business worth owning and a life worth living
- Five steps you can take to break through your ceiling of achievement
- The resources available to keep you learning-focused and learning for earning’s sake
- To un-limit your thinking by delving into ways to remove and redirect limiting beliefs
- To adopt the accountability mindset and how to focus on the things that are within your control, so you can effect positive change and overcome obstacles
Presented by Keller Williams Realty Puyallup and Career Development Director and Instructor, Rebecca Del Pozo, ALL are welcome. These concepts aren’t limited to real estate. They can help anyone, in any industry, at any time in their career.